Think outside the Block
Open Morning /Free Event – Booking required by email. 10am until 1pm. March 2020 date TBC.
Submerse yourself in a morning of millinery ideas!
This event is not about how to use different millinery fabrics, it is just about using the blocks, how to combine them and maximise their potential.
Meet up with the friends that you made at a previous millinery class, or if you haven’t already attended a class come and see the new Creative Space workshop in Abbetleix and meet Niav.
The morning will consist of:
• Tea/Coffee Meet up with Millinery acquaintances
• Demonstration with Niav followed by Q + A session.
• Opportunity to purchase trial blocks and oddments at special prices. (Credit and Debit Cards accepted )
• Unique opportunity to purchase a Starter Kit containing 3 blocks, a stand, a free box of blocking pins all at the discounted
student rate! (Great Christmas present for beginners)
• Meet trimming supplier of fancy buttons, braids, fabrics and embellishments. (Cash Only)
Do you have a small range of blocks and would like to produce/design more styles from each block? This morning is essential for you to realise the full potential of those blocks. Watch as Niav shows you some of her suggestions and ideas on how to maximise the potential of those blocks.
You will leave feeling invigorated and full of new ideas